Avocado Pasta - Vegan recipes!
Who is ready to cook something different?
Today’s vegan recipe is pasta dish with avocado, full of antioxidants such as vitamin E.
It also has spinach which contain calcium, iron and vitamins.
With this easy recipe you are going to get a healthy skin and a lot more!
– 250 g Pasta
– 2 Avocados – Medium size
– 3/4 cup Almond milk
– Juice of 1/2 Lime
– 1 pinch Garlic powder
– Salt and pepper as per taste
– Cherry Tomatoes
– Cook Pasta following package instructions.
– Blend or process Avocados, Vegan milk, Spinach, Lime juice, Garlic powder, Salt and pepper.
– Add avocado sauce to pasta and mix well.
– Serve with cherry tomatoes and Basil.
We hope you enjoy it with friends and family.
Don´t forget to post your comments and questions.
Recipes Playlist – English:
Follow us on:
Youtube – Veggylandia
Video Rating: / 5