- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Here are 3 of my favourite easy soup recipes. They are incredibly tasty and satisfying. I love making them for my family for lunch and dinner. I hope you give them a try! FULL RECIPES: http://bit.ly/1UHjSWX VEGAN MAYO RECIPE: http://bit.ly/1BcDLHC Since I was a child, I’ve loved soup. ...Read More
Today we are sharing four fresh and easy vegan recipes that are perfect for meal pre: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon snack! – OPEN FOR MORE + THE RECIPES – ⋇ Citrus Berry Chia Pudding: http://bit.ly/SSV-Citrus-Berry-Chia-Pudding ⋇ Eggplant Tofu Stir Fry: ...Read More
Here is another What I Eat In a Day video where I show you some of my favourite healthy and easy vegan recipes that I’m currently loving. FULL RECIPES: http://bit.ly/2fhTtm4 MORE WHAT I EAT IN A DAY VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/2hgpbRr FABLUNCH CONTAINERS: Use the code ” ...Read More